WHIRL (What Have I Read Lately) Books is a site for readers to find books for themselves and their book clubs. Liz at Literary Masters runs book groups and literary salons where we "dig deep" into literary treasures.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wonder--ful Paris!

You all know how much I love the book Wonder by R.J. Palacio, right?  If not, here's my post on it--and my call for you to read it!  There's a part in the book where Auggie's mom tells him that "...there are more good people on this earth than bad people, and the good people watch out for each other and take care of each other."  I couldn't stop thinking about this when I saw the following clip on the news.  A father is discussing the events of last Friday in Paris with his son near the site where people have been leaving flowers and candles:

How WONDERFUL is this?  And WONDROUS!  He made me feel better, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment